Friday, October 31, 2014

What is happening with MZ Artwork lately?


It has been a long time I haven't posted anything. I am currently painting an abstract spring tree artwork using acrylic paint. Through out this year I have been using drawing pens to improve my illustrations in my small visual diary. I am inspired by lettering designs using drawing pens. Also I use ink and brush as well. 

So while I was on the train travelling, I was looking at lots of types of graffiti lettings and drawings. The city that I live in there are lots of graffiti everywhere and there are some really good ones and some just a quick ones. Some of them are the styles I am inspired to. In the next couple of weeks, I'll be undertaking heaps of paintings such as landscapes, sports people, seascapes etc. 

I am also involved in Scouting and there were lots of events happened and I was able to take really good photos. One of the photos I took was tomatoes and parsley. So you can have a look in my MZ Artwork page on Facebook. Click here to see the photo .

So stay tuned.

Mena Zarif
MZ Artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment