Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tree Painting

My tree painting journey was meaningful and inspiring. From the beginning I had a vision of how it will look like. What is interesting about this painting it's not from a photo but I researched few trees paintings and photos to guide me a long the way but the rest is my work. 

Having a vision of where the painting will be heading is very important. Turning from idea into reality is a long progress. Painting the grass and other parts too is not only a mixture of 2 or 3 colours, but a mixture of more than 7 colours. Every part of this painting is a mixture of more than 2-5 or more colours. 

The most challenging part is mixing colours to blend in with other colours and keeping it consistent along the way.  

Overall I am happy with the outcome of my painting.

MZ Artwork
Mena Zarif 

No comments:

Post a Comment